Friday, January 2, 2009

Prospero Año Nuevo

Well, I don't know how prosperous mine will be with expenses related to and for El Camino. But that's just money. It'll be prosperous in experience and personal growth. :) This shouldn't come as a surprise, but doing El Camino this year is my New Year's Resolution (barring serious ski injuries).

I decided my 60L bag is too big, so I bought a 40L bag yesterday. It was on SierraTradingPost.com. While I am saying that I only spent $70 on it (Mountain Hardwear Sortie), that's gonna start adding up, I'm sure. The real challenge will be getting everything I need in there. I'm used to carrying my backpacks on ski trips for convenience because it's easier to wear a backpack when carrying skis, a bootbag, and a Camelbak. Weight isn't a factor for such short distances.

Training goes on but has tamed down a little with the upcoming ski season...don't need injuries before I throw myself down an ice covered mountain.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home