Thursday, August 6, 2009

A special thanks

I wanted to take a post to thank Greg Niver from Optic Nerve Sunglasses (http://www.opticnerve.com) for the Banshee interchangeable sunglasses. While I must reveal that they were given to me for a significant discount, I actually REALLY like them. They are by far the lightest sunglasses I've ever held...surprisingly so. They are extremely comfortable, especially since I have a weirdly shaped face. The other problem I've seen with glasses is that they fog up quickly and often with the sunglasses sitting so close to my eye. With the venting system, the Optic Nerve sunglasses have yet to fog up on me. So, thank you, Greg, for getting me the great deal. But I actually do love the sunglasses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home