Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my!

No...really. Bears: http://www.pilgrimage-to-santiago.com/2008/10/29/bear-between-ponferrada-and-o-cebreiro/. I like bears. I used to adopt the grizzly bears at the St. Louis Zoo. But I don't think that I want to run into one on El Camino. Since this is a trip I'll be taking alone, the old adage: "I don't have to outrun the bear. I only have to outrun you...." doesn't hold true. I actually DO have to outrun the bear...with my backpack. Maybe he'll eat the emergency Clif Bar I'm bringing and be satisfied and not chase me. Gosh I love a good adventure! I leave in 38 days!

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2009 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Tohams said...

Yes! My cousin said that if I get eaten by a bear and her baby is a boy that she'll name him Thomas. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home