Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ONE MONTH!

I leave for Paris in one month. I'll start El Camino de Santiago in one month and 2 days. That's CRAZY. Now all those thoughts go through my head about inadequate training (physically, mentally, spiritually), about where I'm going to sleep every night, about the weight I'll be carrying (literally and metaphorically, though only one will probably lighten on The Way), etc. I've done a lot of preparations: everything from buying things I didn't already have to walking sometimes as much as 6 hours per day. My body already hurts (I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, though I'm not sure what he can do). But one way or another, I already have a non-refundable plane ticket that departs one month from today.

A pretty slideshow of all the random "El Camino de Santiago" pics on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/search/show/?q=el+camino+de+santiago. I was totally planning on getting a picture like the one on the first page that's in black and white except for the yellow arrow. I guess there really are no good ideas left. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home