Monday, August 31, 2009

T-25 Days

I only have 3 weekends left before I leave for St.-Jean-Pied-de-Port. Trying to make sure that everything is in order: myself, my pack, my house, etc. A friend is coming in from out of town to live in my house for the entire duration of my trip. His job affords him that luxury. And it makes my life easier as that's free petsitting as well. :)

Here's my plan for walking in the next few weeks: I'm not. I keep reading about people who complete El Camino de Santiago with little to no training, that are out of shape, and that are carrying too much weight. I'm going to go with the hope that I'll make it just fine (or at least just make it!).

I'm going to focus on my physical therapy. I visited a physical therapist on my doctor's advice on Saturday. Aside from the assessment, I was given some good stretches for my legs, and ultrasound therapy (with the steroid, dexamethasone). I feel a little better and will make a few more visits before leaving for Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home