Monday, September 14, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

Like many people going on El Camino, I'm cutting my hair SHORT (like maybe a #2 guard on the clippers). It's just easier to not have to carry as much soap, to not worry about greasy, gross hair, to not have to pick the bedbugs out, etc. Well, if I'm cutting off my hair, I might as well have fun with it, right? :D Here's what I look like right now:



Knowing that I was lopping it off, I'm about a month overdue on a haircut. It's in my eyes and bugs me. But tomorrow, it won't be anywhere near my eyes. I'm getting a Mohawk. Yes, you heard me right, I'm getting a Mohawk! Thanks to Kelley Blond, the owner of the Lady Luck Hair Parlour in Kansas City, MO, she's gonna do me (and my hair) up right! I go in tomorrow to get it bleached, cut, colored, and spiked. For one night only. For fun. I'll be making an appearence at some event called Tuesday Boozeday at reVerse on the Plaza at 9ish if you're local and want to see this. I'll be easy to recognize...I'll be the one with the Mohawk. :)

So thanks to Kelley, a fabulous hair dresser, a wonderful, fun, and kind person. If you're in need of a new stylist, give her a call: (816) 931-5825‎.

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2009 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Sarah Wu said...

You've gotta post photos!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home