Wednesday, September 9, 2009

T - 16 days and counting...

I only have 16 days left until I leave for Paris! Crazy! I'm doing some walking still, but really am tapering, favoring instead the stretching my physical therapist taught me. My hip already feels better. It still pops, but I don't feel ANY pain with it any more. The muscles behind my left knee still bother me. Hopefully that takes care of itself soon!

I've modified the orthotics I put in my hiking shoes by ripping off the foam covering it and replacing it instead with Spenco insoles that have no shape to them, only cushioning. They're merely flat rubbery insoles that feel like a dream. I've tried air-cushioned insoles, gel insoles, etc. The Spenco ones are the most comfortable ones I've tried. The only downside is that they are hard to find! I had to order them off Amazon as I couldn't find them anywhere in stores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home